Wish You All A Very Happy Teachers Day

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Life is about learning things and sharing what we learn with others.

There are many things which we can learn from others at every moment from all peoples and things around us.

I would like to remember and say thank you to all for shaping me and my future by giving me new understanding everytime i look at the things and scope for improvements in whatever i learnt so far.

I see a Teacher in every thing which motivates me to learn and tells me there is still lot to learn and for that you need to look at it from my angle of view to understand it in more better ways.

There are infinite solutions to every problem we see, what matter is what we choose and how we choose to solve it. Without a Teacher it is almost impossible to judge what we choosen is the best solution for it.

Wish You All A Very Happy Teachers Day!

Wise words Dnyan Deshmukh !!!!

This site is a charter that speaks volumes about how individuals can collectively pool their knowledge in order to help & teach others. We can be taught by those we know, those we see and even by those who might be on the other side of the planet. Teaching is Giving - My thanks to ALL of the men and women who are contributing to this forum by giving their time & talents to help others - Everyday is a Day to Learn - Cheers!!!!

Reactions: Dnyan Deshmukh
happy teachers day sir
Life is about learning things and sharing what we learn with others.

There are many things which we can learn from others at every moment from all peoples and things around us.

I would like to remember and say thank you to all for shaping me and my future by giving me new understanding everytime i look at the things and scope for improvements in whatever i learnt so far.

I see a Teacher in every thing which motivates me to learn and tells me there is still lot to learn and for that you need to look at it from my angle of view to understand it in more better ways.

There are infinite solutions to every problem we see, what matter is what we choose and how we choose to solve it. Without a Teacher it is almost impossible to judge what we choosen is the best solution for it.

Wish You All A Very Happy Teachers Day!
happy teachers day sir,

Reactions: Dnyan Deshmukh