A passionate , dedicated Civil Engineer with an innovative mindset trying to make a difference.

Dear Folks, The members of this community and all others,
I thank you all for adding me to this network. A very informative, and a box of knowledge not only for the youngsters but even affiliates like me. What we have forgotten over the years, this platform helps us revive our forgotten subject matter. I am here on this forum to brush of my skills as well contribute in a positive manner to this forum with my experience in construction industry.

Reactions: Bandya and rahuledu
Dear Folks, The members of this community and all others,
I thank you all for adding me to this network. A very informative, and a box of knowledge not only for the youngsters but even affiliates like me. What we have forgotten over the years, this platform helps us revive our forgotten subject matter. I am here on this forum to brush of my skills as well contribute in a positive manner to this forum with my experience in construction industry.
Welcome aboard sir :)

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Hello Rajesh Sir, good to see you at Forum.

Welcome to Civil Engineers Community.

You can share your experience with others by creating new threads in relevant sections.
You can also help others members by answering to their questions at Ask Question