Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
I will explain it in very short and very roughly as i do not work in billing department.

During the finalisation of contractor, rates are finalised and also the quantity of work is finalised.

Contractor does check the drawings, verify the quantities etc and then do sign the contracts document.
On that contract documents the payment schedule is also attached.

Payments are done after completions of stages / mile stones etc in works which is awarded to him.

For RCC work Contractor, following payment schedule is generally made.

Plinth Completion
1st SLab
2nd SLab
and so on till terrace.

Once the contractor complete the stage of work, the same is verified by the engineer in-charge in all aspects for completion such as de-shuttering, housekeeping, hacking to structure, patching of honeycomb, repairing of bulges and any other works etc.

Once the verification of the works is completed, the invoice / bill submitted by contractor is registered in companies format and submitted to billing department for further verification through Project Manager.

This bill is again verified by billing department against, his previously paid bills, outstanding and debit notes etc. once the bill checking process is completed, it is further sent to account department for releasing payment through Project Manager / Director / Owner / CEO etc.

man singh

good informetion
I will explain it in very short and very roughly as i do not work in billing department.

During the finalisation of contractor, rates are finalised and also the quantity of work is finalised.

Contractor does check the drawings, verify the quantities etc and then do sign the contracts document.
On that contract documents the payment schedule is also attached.

Payments are done after completions of stages / mile stones etc in works which is awarded to him.

For RCC work Contractor, following payment schedule is generally made.

Plinth Completion
1st SLab
2nd SLab
and so on till terrace.

Once the contractor complete the stage of work, the same is verified by the engineer in-charge in all aspects for completion such as de-shuttering, housekeeping, hacking to structure, patching of honeycomb, repairing of bulges and any other works etc.

Once the verification of the works is completed, the invoice / bill submitted by contractor is registered in companies format and submitted to billing department for further verification through Project Manager.

This bill is again verified by billing department against, his previously paid bills, outstanding and debit notes etc. once the bill checking process is completed, it is further sent to account department for releasing payment through Project Manager / Director / Owner / CEO etc.
good sir
sir