BE QUESTION PAPER

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
i don't think anyone will be able to answer it, unless a student from other or from same collage in which you are come forward and post the papers or link if he knows it.

Best way is to get it from your collage library.

When i was studying, it was available in my collage library for referencing and our collage professors also encourage us to solve the old question papers.

in most of the cases questions were more likely to be of same type with changed details.

the purpose of referring old papers were not use them to just only remember thing for exam but to make us understand the things on our own and learn the processes.

From that old question papers what we learnt is;

importance of knowing the formulas, processes / methods and what it is all about.

example;
as i am no longer in touch with all this, i will give you practical example.

How to check the concrete

people who did remembering answer will answer like this
garde of concrete should be M25
water cement ration should be 0.55
slump should be 120mm
strength should be 25mpa etc.

what we learnt in our collage

we understood the question, and accordingly irrespective of detail what should be done from 1st step to last realize on our own, when we got difficulties, we approached to our professor to understand why it is so different.

This let us to make out of box thinking and comes with a better solution.

This is a way how IIT teaches their students
Only questions are given and you have to come with your own answers - this makes true learning experience and helps in future professional life.

Reactions: Ram143sai