concrete grade

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
It can be C 20/25 instead of 25/20/S (in Arabic ج 25/20), a typo caused due to copy pasting from Arabic to English document, I really do not have the clue for the same, or it can be a concrete grade name from the Arabic standard specification.

But if its like European, it means concrete with strength fck = 20 Mpa for cylinder and 25 Mpa for cube.

Reactions: Jayant Joshi

Nawab M A

Please see another specification. Grade of concrete 30/20/S.It is a concrete grade for quay wall RC block. As said above, I don't think it may be due to typing error or something like that.it commonly found in marine concrete Work BOQ. it also does not meet the European, cylindrical to cube conversion method. So it has some other meaning. If any know more details regarding this .please help us
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Dodiya

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Please see another specification. Grade of concrete 30/20/S.It is a concrete grade for quay wall RC block. As said above, I don't think it may be due to typing error or something like that.it commonly found in marine concrete Work BOQ. it also does not meet the European, cylindrical to cube conversion method. So it has some other meaning. If any know more details regarding this .please help us
View attachment 4001
You can always raise query or clarification sort or RFI to a Specification writter when the specification written is not understood or clear, this is the best way to get the issue resolved.

I hope post resolution from specification writter, you will surely share what that mean.