Construction cost of seven storied building by Thumb Rule

Construction cost of seven storied building by Thumb Rule
regularly i use to read various request from the members requesting us to provide the thumb rule cost of a multi storeyed building. even though i am well aware that the the thumb rule cost is not applicable in the construction as the design , elevation and specification changes. luckily i ind my old working methodology of a thumb rule cost for a seven storied building. the co-efficient are defined according this project condition which likely to vary from project to project. the engineer has to verify the coefficient of his project. the material cost mentioned in the format and labour cost are to be changed according to the current market trend and the location. you might derive a rough estimate of the project by doing this modifications. please note it is only a guideline and not the bible. the author should not be held responsible for an deviation from the actual cost and the thumb rule cost.

Attachments

• constcost.xls
    213 KB · Views: 2,897
Dear Sir,
Am looking for a consolidated sheet describing item wise with material current rates for execution which can be referred as a guideline in Mumbai area on per Sq.Ft. basis including various fees to be paid for high rise tower. I know this is very exhaustive task, but nowadays most interview questions are based on this and other than who plays with the rates and contracts regularly, others can't face this questions efficiently. So, if someone who is subject matter expert can contribute towards this, I will be highly obliged.
Best Regards - Keshav Chavan

Reactions: Sagar dhekale
kindly refer my posting regarding itemwise costing on multistoried building to know about item rate costing.regarding other charges it's varies abnormally depend upon s.r.a,m.h.a.d.a,green building, high rise building ETC ETC. it cannot be generalasused as it is based in f.s.i. cost. premium charges ETC.you have to find out each and everything before coming to conclusion.regret I am not in a position to help you out for the data and details you are asking for.

MAR

Founder Member
regularly i use to read various request from the members requesting us to provide the thumb rule cost of a multi storeyed building. even though i am well aware that the the thumb rule cost is not applicable in the construction as the design , elevation and specification changes. luckily i ind my old working methodology of a thumb rule cost for a seven storied building. the co-efficient are defined according this project condition which likely to vary from project to project. the engineer has to verify the coefficient of his project. the material cost mentioned in the format and labour cost are to be changed according to the current market trend and the location. you might derive a rough estimate of the project by doing this modifications. please note it is only a guideline and not the bible. the author should not be held responsible for an deviation from the actual cost and the thumb rule cost.
Excellent

Reactions: Royal Raghavendra

Excellent data sir and cleanly formatted. Thanks for sharing sir..

I am preparing a cost plan for Retail project I have arrived at constants of Arch, Structural. But Im not getting any data regarding Electrical and Plumbing constants to work on. Is there any data available or approach to do the same sir ??

Please provide date for technical data required for selection of material (Like Wood) for door frames and shutters .
Technical data need to required and considered