Residential Project cost estimation example

Srinivasan

Administrator
Sep 7, 2017
mumbai
dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s

Attachments

natarajan.balu

Oct 4, 2017
Bangalore
dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s
Sir, Very nice one. Keep sharing such documents whenever you receive or come across them. Thanks, Natarajan K B

Srinivasan

Administrator
Sep 7, 2017
mumbai
Sir can you please give me boq of any residential building
kindly read the forum posting throghly.answer for your question already existing.the post u referred and questioned answer is in the post itself.try to read the post throghly before asking the question

rayedazhari

Oct 8, 2017
Kolkata
Please also post the autocad drawing file for this estimate so that it will be easy to understand what all are used for estimation.

Jeyaraj.c

Feb 12, 2018
Tirunelveli
dear all

regards
s

Reactions: ukali_cs