• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Residential Project cost estimation example

Srinivasan

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
mumbai
dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s

Attachments

Oct 4, 2017
Bangalore
dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s
Sir, Very nice one. Keep sharing such documents whenever you receive or come across them. Thanks, Natarajan K B

Srinivasan

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
mumbai
sir
as the drg are the property of architect and governed by copyright act without his approval i regret to inform u I cannot provide the drg.