Residential Project cost estimation example

Dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survey and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work. this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

Cost Estimation Example.png

Download it from below attachment

Attachments

• sample cost estimation.xlsx
    5.9 MB · Views: 14,897

natarajan.balu

dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s

Sir, Very nice one. Keep sharing such documents whenever you receive or come across them. Thanks, Natarajan K B

dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s

Reactions: ukali_cs