• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Residential Project cost estimation example

Oct 8, 2017
Kolkata
dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s
will you please send autocad drawing file for the same. It will be more understadable

MOHAMMED ABDUL RAFAY

M A RAFAY
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
Hyderabad
dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s
excellent information in the sheet

Srinivasan

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
mumbai
BASED ON THE CALCULATION AND METHODOLOGY TRY TO CREATE YOUR OWN WHICH WILL HELP YOU IN UNDERSTANDING. COPY AND PASTE SHALL NOT HELP YOU IN UNDERSTANDING TH SUBJECT. METHODOLOGY AND SYSTEM IS AVAILABLE IN THE FORUM BASED ON THAT WORK ON YOUR OWN

Srinivasan

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
mumbai
you are in right path.do the cost analysis for every item.in your analysis lot of item missing such as b.w,plaster.doors and windows m.e.p ETC.complete the same so that you will obtain the full details.as I am busy in lot of works regret to say beyond this I cannot help you due to my various commitments