Residential Project cost estimation example

MAR

Founder Member
dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s
Useful file

Dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survey and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work. this the working of me and my various colleagues for a projec

Dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survey and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work. this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

View attachment 4130

Download it from below attachment
If plan posted means is easy review the project.

Sir please send the complete estimation report, boq, material estimate, cash flow structure drawing working drawing Building estimation with drawing, electrical estimation with drawing, BBS, please kindly send the detail to Deepu7904999@gmail.com