Residential Project cost estimation example

dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s
will you please send autocad drawing file for the same. It will be more understadable

Reactions: Prasanna007

MAR

Founder Member
dear all
find enclosed herewith the detailed example of a residential project. in this you can find out the specification wring, qty survy and cost estimation. This is only a sample. very individual has to work out the project cost according to their project. This estimation method is outsourced. outsource detail not aware. i hereby declare it is not my work.this the working of me and my various colleagues for a project

regards
s
excellent information in the sheet

BASED ON THE CALCULATION AND METHODOLOGY TRY TO CREATE YOUR OWN WHICH WILL HELP YOU IN UNDERSTANDING. COPY AND PASTE SHALL NOT HELP YOU IN UNDERSTANDING TH SUBJECT. METHODOLOGY AND SYSTEM IS AVAILABLE IN THE FORUM BASED ON THAT WORK ON YOUR OWN

Reactions: thalapathy pandiyan
CALCULATION AND PLAN DESIGIN WITH AUTOCAD CREATE SELF BUT#INTRODUCTION #CONCLUSION#REFERENCE NOT WRITE
@ I AM UNDERSTANDING WITH YOU SIR.

MY WORK YOU WILL CHAK FIND MY FILE_AND HELP ME
#SAME MISTAK BUT TRY TO GOOD WORK.
THANK YOU
ATTACH FILE FIND AND HELP ME.

Attachments

• 3 Estimate from 25'x40' page 141.xlsx
    109.5 KB · Views: 449
you are in right path.do the cost analysis for every item.in your analysis lot of item missing such as b.w,plaster.doors and windows m.e.p ETC.complete the same so that you will obtain the full details.as I am busy in lot of works regret to say beyond this I cannot help you due to my various commitments

Sir do u've a project sample on flat construction & all the requirements must be included also in there,I wanna say the detailed estimate, design of rcc & drawing of that project,bcz I have to study on these steps as per construction management, generally i'm going to make a project on 2200sqm.It also our task basically.so I need a help for this

Reactions: Nkama
I understand your efforts and concern.unfortunately I can't provide the design and architectural drawing as it is governed by copyright act and is the property of structural consultant and architect.you may ask than why I provide BOQ and Specification along with cost analysis.as the same was created by me based on the drawing I shared for everyone knowledge.beyond this I can't help you out.regret

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Sir, the files are not downloaded in smart phone. Can you help it out
Never use outdated browsers like ucweb, opera mini, and browser which do not support java script.

You are in a world where internet data is provided unlimited, dont use such browser and get bad experiances.

Use chrome or firefox or safari

Ensure your browser have permission to read your storage card, which make it enable to download something.

If you are using advertisement blocker, disable it as some functionality of website might had blocked by advertise blocker.

Always refer the error you get when replying. It will give quicker idea for what to do.

If any error is not shown on website after clicking on attachment, mostly the problem is with your browser and phone.

Reactions: Saji
Cheers to Srinivasan for providing this excellent example. I think this is a great template/starting point for young engineers/PM's to see how other more-experienced construction estimators set-up their workbooks.

I'm always the first person to caution new spreadsheet users - Be sure to take the time to understand how the author/developer setup the template first before diving-in head-long. Building spreadsheets for yourself is an extremely rewarding process that takes time to learn. Dedicate your efforts to becoming your own author and use templates like this to be anchors/starting points to then build off of the things you like/understand while adding your own creative twists/formulas/presentations as you move forward in your career.