Construction Engineer's Toolbox - Taking Measurements

To be an effective construction engineer, you need to have the ability to measure construction elements using a variety of tools and methods. Take a look in your toolbox and ask yourself: Do I have everything I need with me on the jobsite in order to perform my job effectively.

I laid-out many of the tools that I keep with me in my truck toolbox while working on-site. How does your toolbox match-up with mine? Are there any tools that I have that you don't recognize....? Do you need to stop at the hardware store after work tonight to pick up a few things that you might be missing but should have?

I'll certainly post answers to questions you might have on items you might not recognize and/or why I carry them. Cheers!!!

1551294948016.png

Reactions: rameshchandrapatel
Good job tools , the numbering should come with name of each. thanks great contribution

Thanks Jibodu2019 I do have all of the pieces of gear identified in an article that I wrote on the subject called "A Construction Engineer's Toolbox." I thought I'd roll a couple of additional pictures & posts as follow-ups in the coming days and then post a link to the article. Thanks again for your kind words - Cheers!!