Difference Between CV , Resume and BioData ?

Narendra

Staff member
Hello Friends,
Can anyone tell me in detail about the difference between Cv, Resume and Bio-data. Also what should we fresher or engineers should prepare for our Interviews and Why?
As a fresher we have so many achievements in technical,cultural and sports activities. So what to write and what not to write.
If we write then how to arrange things?
Because i have gown through so much tips for writing Resume etc which say it should not extend beyond 2 pages, so how to manage this.

Please Help me !!!

Thank You

Reactions: MAR

rameshchandrapatel

Difference between Bio Data, Resume and CV

Bio-Data: Bio-Data consists the information about the individual and his attributes, hobbies, interests along with educational qualification to describe the person the best.

Resume:

A resume is a one or two page “summary” of your skills, experience and education. Generally no more longer than a page or two. It indicates candidate’s professional qualification.

CV: A Curriculum Vitae is a longer and more detailed synopsis. Generally over a couple of pages long. It indicates candidate’s professional experience.

Narendra

Staff member
Difference between Bio Data, Resume and CV

Bio-Data: Bio-Data consists the information about the individual and his attributes, hobbies, interests along with educational qualification to describe the person the best.

Resume:

A resume is a one or two page “summary” of your skills, experience and education. Generally no more longer than a page or two. It indicates candidate’s professional qualification.

CV: A Curriculum Vitae is a longer and more detailed synopsis. Generally over a couple of pages long. It indicates candidate’s professional experience.
Thank you but my query is not yet solved.