How i can get Civil sub contract works

Pawan Dhagate

Staff member
In order to work as an sub contractors you should be aware of following points :
1) For government tenders and contracts you should be registered yourself or your firm with government authorities like CPWD ,State PWD ,MES ,Municipal corporations contractors .

2) You should have through knowledge of tendering procedure (now a days Online tendering )

3) You should have all licenses such as Shop act ,GST ,PT ,IT returns ,ESIC ,Work Group Insurance ,

4) Your Qualified team alongwith you are working .

5) For private work contracts also you need these documents .

For searching tenders there are many web sites for govt tenderings as well as pvt works tenders, Most of the ads comes in leading news papers .

I hope these answer will help you to explore more for your queries .


Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Thanks Pawan,

You told him about statutory requirements.

His question is simple, how to search civil sub contract works.

Answer is simple if you are looking into bulding, go and visit on going projects in your area, meet with PM or contracts department. Introduce yourself and contracting firm to them.

Finalize the contract and get job.

For finalizing contract one should meet basic statutory requirement specified by Mr. Pawan
  • Like
Reactions: Rishikesh