I want detail estimation of residential buildings with autocad plan

archdevil

Royal Member
Search in www.houseplan.com.from this site u can download any drawing. After downloading take out the quantities. After quantity survey completed do the cost analysis. Cost analysis method for various item is available in the forum. By doing this not only you will quantity survey. Also u will learn the cost analysis which will be beneficial for your growth

Reactions: Omarbhati

Chetan Yadav

Staff member
Looking at your question, it look like you are student.
For your kind information, quantity estimate is not made by using single plan showing walls doors and windows etc.

Its a big process and requires many type of drawings.

This may not be useful for you. As every project is unique in its kind and have different specification for different activities.

You should know what is l b and h, have detailed drawings for each category then u will be in postion to do estimate on it.

Narendra

Staff member
Looking at your question, it look like you are student.
For your kind information, quantity estimate is not made by using single plan showing walls doors and windows etc.

Its a big process and requires many type of drawings.

This may not be useful for you. As every project is unique in its kind and have different specification for different activities.

You should know what is l b and h, have detailed drawings for each category then u will be in postion to do estimate on it.
Chetan Yadav Sir,
I understood his query and What you said is absolutely correct but, he want estimate of some basic quantities for his academic work submission.

Reactions: Sujit

archdevil

Royal Member
Chetan Yadav Sir,
I understood his query and What you said is absolutely correct but, he want estimate of some basic quantities for his academic work submission.
Sir
Estimation methodology available in the forum. If he is not in a position to take out why from drawing what can I say. He should be aware of how to make a basic drawing. This subject taught to every engineering student before completing second year. I don't know how to explain further.

Chetan Yadav

Staff member
He may be interested in knowing others work.
By verifying what is in estimation sheet and what is in drawing.
Or may be wanted sample format for doing it.

He may not be aware what is available and where it is in this forum.
To know that one whould go through all respective category or use search option provided on forum.

I think Narendra understood what sujit want and he is interested to help him in his academic project / study by giving him sample

archdevil

Royal Member
He may be interested in knowing others work.
By verifying what is in estimation sheet and what is in drawing.
Or may be wanted sample format for doing it.

He may not be aware what is available and where it is in this forum.
To know that one whould go through all respective category or use search option provided on forum.

I think Narendra understood what sujit want and he is interested to help him in his academic project / study by giving him sample
Best of luck

Narendra

Staff member
Dear Friend,
Here is a Estimate of RCC Floor Plan (Measurement Sheet Only). Prepare Abstract Sheet if you required or otherwise i wait for two days i will share once i prepared that. I have worked out 11 quantities including excavation which you mentioned. I hope that much is sufficient for your academic if u want you can proceed with further more quantities like door, windows, frame, electrification work ,etc by referring some reference book of Estimation and Costing available on forum E-BOOK section.
Keep posting all your queries and good post on forum.
Thank You!!!
CIVIL4M

Attachments

• G FLOOR RCC PLAN.jpg
    G FLOOR RCC PLAN.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 86
  • RCC G floor.pdf
    218.3 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: Chetan Yadav