I'm uploaded my resume.. Please see and tell me it's effective resume or not...

archdevil

Royal Member
your resume lack in so many areas.kindly read the tips provided in the forum titles tips to impressive resume. no one bothered about your hobbies and objectives.interviewer interested how deep knowledge you are having on the subject.focus on those line.it is my personal opinion.some one else think in other way.

Reactions: MAR

rameshchandrapatel

Most Construction/Consulting companies in India except MNCs don't have any HR system placed in their organisation.

As a result your resume is crystal clear and upto the point.

Elaborate your relevant experience, computing skills, projects undertaken.

as already informed to you reefer the key notes fr creating a c,v, accordingly you can prepare. other wise visit the website resume builder and follow the instruction. still if you are not convinced take the professional help of the resume writer.

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
sir... can u send me a model effective resume ?
I do not know about the model effective resume.

I have attached my resume here for your reference, it was made almost 2 years back.

It may be or may not be useful for you as i made it purely on my creative thinking and i like the format of my resume. I tried to make it as short as possible and ended with 3 page resume.

Hope it will give you some ideas on creating your own unique resume style.

Attachments

• Resume Quality Manager Deshmukh D S.pdf
    241.6 KB · Views: 123

MAR

Founder Member

I have attached my resume here for your reference, it was made almost 2 years back.

It may be or may not be useful for you as i made it purely on my creative thinking and i like the format of my resume. I tried to make it as short as possible and ended with 3 page resume.

Excellent

I have liked the CV atached. Can you please assist me with a template before convereted to PDF?

It has encouraged me to modify my resume. Thanks

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
I have liked the CV atached. Can you please assist me with a template before convereted to PDF?

It has encouraged me to modify my resume. Thanks
Unfortunately i dont have its template now, as it was made 2 years back and my old laptop is not working.

Will provide same as soon as i recover its word file.