Introduction

Sachin Dhere

Apprentice
Firstly
I may take this opportunity to congratulate for this great initiative.
Myself Mr. Sachin Vasant Dhere (BE Civil, CIPM, ME Construction Management)
I have total 9 Years of Experience in Commercial, Residential and Industrial Projects.
I have exposure in Execution, Billing, Planning, Budgeting and Costing of construction projects. I have my own Project Management Consultancy since 2016. Also I am a consulting partner in Universal Consultants & Valuers LLP.
Previously I was working with Steiner India Ltd. (An HCC Group Company) where I was independently handling a residential project in Pune. Before that I have worked as a Project Engineer in JMC Projects India Ltd where I was responsible for budget monitoring and planning of the project.

Reactions: Surya Singham
Firstly
I may take this opportunity to congratulate for this great initiative.
Myself Mr. Sachin Vasant Dhere (BE Civil, CIPM, ME Construction Management)
I have total 9 Years of Experience in Commercial, Residential and Industrial Projects.
I have exposure in Execution, Billing, Planning, Budgeting and Costing of construction projects. I have my own Project Management Consultancy since 2016. Also I am a consulting partner in Universal Consultants & Valuers LLP.
Previously I was working with Steiner India Ltd. (An HCC Group Company) where I was independently handling a residential project in Pune. Before that I have worked as a Project Engineer in JMC Projects India Ltd where I was responsible for budget monitoring and planning of the project.
Welcome to civil4M...