Lock-down due to Corona Virus - How are you doing

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Hello to all my Dear friends and community of Human evolved on this planet earth, i hope you are doing well during this international emergency period.
Since lock down, i was thinking of what i should do and why the world is sitting at home due to a micron size bad bacteria we call as Noble Corona Virus.

Its very sad thing to hear everyday or on time when we switch on the TV - The number of infected peoples and deaths around world getting increased like mad.
it definitely look like a dusk of the time and followed by dawn of the new age or new world order and i am very much confused still Today about how it would be, a Good One or Even More Bad than current one (It just a my thought and i do not want anyone to believe on it or make it as reference).

In the time which is not defined for what to do in life but to just sit at home and do what ever you want, i found myself in very difficult situation due to choice given for doing what you wish but only from home.

I started to realising how important is True Love for all and what is the value of earned Moneyship and EGO.

Only Civil Engineers can build good homes if they control and supervise the Masons properly and do not allow them to work as per there free will.

The time you got as Lock-Down, lets utilised it for whatever you want - you are now given a choice.

There is lot which is inside you than out there in this physical world - only need is to explore it.

Let there be a New Sun of G0|0D Light which ultimately shows you the way in the darkness of mind.

Make your mind like a light and reach to every corner of this universe and experience it.

Corona is a Crown of King in this age, which nobody wish to claim to have it on there head.

I was thinking of i did not written any article for a very long time, so today thought to make one, not on my own but by copy pasting thoughts from internet peoples around the plane on subject of Corona.

Credit to all its original posters (i cant remember names or website as those above lines are from many websites and collected over weeks time)

Be Safe and Take Care of Self and Family.

On this event of Corona, let go, our EGO's and try to interact with peoples more and more to let them know, they are not alone and we care for them.

Thank You for Your Understanding

If you have came across any inspirational quote or lines or if you have your own, you can share it with others by posting here also.