Not participating further posting

rameshchandrapatel

Sir, those are idiots neither have knowledge nor atticates. Your contribution is valuable to the forum. All those who posted negative reviews were already warned. I request the administrator to ban those accounts. Their presence or absence will not have any effect on the forum.

Your knowledge full of posting is like a light which keeps this forum bright.

Last edited:

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
There will be always some peoples who are not happy.

No one can make everyone happy.

I do like all knowledge shared by you and also do respect for it.

We should look at peoples who are happy with it instead of looking at few which are not happy.

Peoples do also post angry reaction to me but i cant control emotions of someone else who are reacting knowingly or unknowingly, yes it do hurt but we should not give more importance to them as this is public forum, some will be happy and some will not be.
No one can make everyone happy unless the Engineers who read it or get the knowledge shared, understand what they are getting for Free.

I spoke with Forum Owners and they decided to make a Private Forum for Peoples who are really interested in getting Knowledge, this will be available soon as a section on this forum which is accessible only to Members who paid to get Premium membership to access this private knowledge section.

I would suggest, neglect the action of few people and do check how many peoples do really like your content.

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Still shameless people are giving irelevant reactions. They think this forum is some sort of Facebook page !!!
I suggest do neglect it, everyone have there own way of expressing there feeling.

Everyone might be at right place at right time.

No one knows about what is right place and what is right time.

People may be right or may not be, its just matter of time which makes there understanding to things in their current situation.

Be happy and let other to get happy with whatever state of mind they have.

I do really enjoy each reaction i do get by thinking on state of mind.

rameshchandrapatel

I suggest do neglect it, everyone have there own way of expressing there feeling.

Everyone might be at right place at right time.

No one knows about what is right place and what is right time.

People may be right or may not be, its just matter of time which makes there understanding to things in their current situation.

Be happy and let other to get happy with whatever state of mind they have.

I do really enjoy each reaction i do get by thinking on state of mind.

True but we are loosing highly valuable person due to such childish behavior.

Will they treat seniors the same way if they work at sites.