rames.psg

I will start for it.....

Lack of infrastructure

Lack of communication

Lack of skilled labour may result in less rates of wage

Lack of quality works

amd007

Elite Member
Sabse bada rupaiya;) if there's no money no PROJECT, as it's said in English " Money makes the mare Go". so if you don't have money you will face all the possible problems you can think off.:D

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Biggest problem might be, showing who am i attitude might be called as EGO.

This will spoil whole environment of site and work will start suffering at many points which will be unknown to everyone for very long time and customer might point it out.

Plus minus in rest of the things can be said ok but once EGO enters, Project Goes easily into dustbin and it only visible when it dmages everything.

All - I have been working as a construction engineer since I started my career in 1989. I can tell you that the BEST PROJECTS I have worked on were the ones where everyone involved with the project was working towards a common mission. When you, as a construction engineer, can rally the Contractor and subcontractors, your crew and the owner/agency/client you are working for to all "Pull the Wagon" in the same direction, you will be amazed at how successful the project can be and how much fun you and the people you are working with can have. Projects that are run like this make going to work everyday a joy.

I can, in the same breath, tell you that the WORST PROJECTS I have worked on stemmed from a distinct lack of leadership and decision-making. When a project does not have a clear Course of Action and leaders are inconsistent in their decisions and direction, the project environment quickly breaks down. I've seen it. I've lived it. It is frustrating for everyone involved on the project. When trust breaks down, when decisions aren't being made or when people are afraid to make decisions, it becomes a recipe for a job that nobody wants to be working on.....

My advice - Work hard EVERYDAY. Show up to work early. Dig into every aspect of the job that you can with great energy & enthusiasm. Strive EVERYDAY to learn 2 or 3 new things, skills, tools to add to your toolbox. Make yourself a better engineer day-by-day. People around you will notice!!

Reactions: Dnyan Deshmukh

rames.psg

All - I have been working as a construction engineer since I started my career in 1989. I can tell you that the BEST PROJECTS I have worked on were the ones where everyone involved with the project was working towards a common mission. When you, as a construction engineer, can rally the Contractor and subcontractors, your crew and the owner/agency/client you are working for to all "Pull the Wagon" in the same direction, you will be amazed at how successful the project can be and how much fun you and the people you are working with can have. Projects that are run like this make going to work everyday a joy.

I can, in the same breath, tell you that the WORST PROJECTS I have worked on stemmed from a distinct lack of leadership and decision-making. When a project does not have a clear Course of Action and leaders are inconsistent in their decisions and direction, the project environment quickly breaks down. I've seen it. I've lived it. It is frustrating for everyone involved on the project. When trust breaks down, when decisions aren't being made or when people are afraid to make decisions, it becomes a recipe for a job that nobody wants to be working on.....

My advice - Work hard EVERYDAY. Show up to work early. Dig into every aspect of the job that you can with great energy & enthusiasm. Strive EVERYDAY to learn 2 or 3 new things, skills, tools to add to your toolbox. Make yourself a better engineer day-by-day. People around you will notice!!
Thanks for the post.It is informative and to be followed by everyone.Please keep posting more.

Reactions: HockeyPuck