Quality of Civil Engineers

Upkar

Hello Engineers, As you know Today Quality of Engineers is going Low to Very Low . I am student and want to become Knowledge full engineer.
Here i just want to ask, How can we will Become a good quality Engineers.

it's a great concern.tge quality if educating staff and the approach of the students day by day negotiating
even I an interviewing so many engineers 90% of them even not aware tropozidal formula.
the best thing an aspiring engineer to do beyond college study focus on studying more and understanding the subject
subject is the foundation
without a good foundation the build g will not survive.whenever find time focus on understanding the basic concept of engineering shall help every engineering aspirant to grow.pl do not only study.understand the subject in depth
ask questions.listen in depth. what else I can say.hard work always pays.think about it guys

rameshchandrapatel

Take assessment of your capabilities and aptitude, work hard and get into premier institutes like IIT,NIT,BITS Pilani, BIT Mesra, IISc, IIIT etc.

If engineering is pursued from Tier 2 and Tier 3 colleges then work hard at your job, as experience will instill in you discipline and refined knowledge.

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
The only one thing you can do is join more and more technical discussions, have fruitful thinking on subjects of engineering with outcomes.

Ask more and more question to Make your self better Engineer.

Everything is achievable but problem is most of the people does not understand, what they need to achieve.

and its a matter of common sense, but the common sense is also not common in all people.