Regarding TN give jobs????

Hello Engineers/admin
Vanakam from the south
Here tis forum is very actively performing and makin engineering more live and wonderful
Now I would like to know sum details regarding govt jobs(for TN alone)
What are the civil engineering oriented postings/jobs and what are the exams and other recruitment process????
It’s really a out of syllabus question but I like to know nd u people may help me regarding it

Thanks&regards
Er.Tamsan Rayar A

Reactions: Mugesh Kumar

Pankaj Sharma

Royal Member
Staff member
Hello Engineers/admin
Vanakam from the south
Here tis forum is very actively performing and makin engineering more live and wonderful
Now I would like to know sum details regarding govt jobs(for TN alone)
What are the civil engineering oriented postings/jobs and what are the exams and other recruitment process????
It’s really a out of syllabus question but I like to know nd u people may help me regarding it

Thanks&regards
Er.Tamsan Rayar A
Dear member, As a Civil Engineer Graduate/Diploma You can apply for Junior Engineer/Assistant Engineer as per the vacancy in State departments. For filling These vacancies, their may be Different selection Processes like Written Exam [may be done in two parts] followed by a Interview to check candidates knowledge. For all posts syllabus of test is different and in some time it may me out of syllabus [as given in syllabus] so prepare all subjects. You can take help of Previous papers to check the syllabus and pattern. If you have any other query you can reply here.

Reactions: Er.Tamsan Rayar A