Say thanks and Salam

Hello All
I want to say thanks and Salam to Civil4M Team for providing very much good knowledge. I hope u will provide much more in future. thanks again. I think Civil4M group is best way to make a Successful engineer in industries because there are many god experienced engineer.
About Me.
I have competed B-Arch in 2008.Now i try to developed my self as a Planning Engineer as i finished many Planning Certification & Course.

Plz Suggest to me further Study.
thanks.

Reactions: Dnyan Deshmukh

MAR

Founder Member
Hello All
I want to say thanks and Salam to Civil4M Team for providing very much good knowledge. I hope u will provide much more in future. thanks again. I think Civil4M group is best way to make a Successful engineer in industries because there are many god experienced engineer.
About Me.
I have competed B-Arch in 2008.Now i try to developed my self as a Planning Engineer as i finished many Planning Certification & Course.

Plz Suggest to me further Study.
thanks.

Hi Hasan

Good to hear that you are a Professional Architect with our 10+ years of experience in this field. Now coming to Planning Engineer roles, you are requested to kindly go through the below posts which will clear most of your doubts :-

the value of an engineer - Civil4M

Roles and Responsibilities of Planning Engineer - Civil4M

As you have more experience in the Construction industry you are requested to share your experience with our forum which will not only help us at the same time it will also help you to explore much more deeper about the topic which are going to share with us. If you like our forum please share it with your fellow Architects & Engineers.