Templates for Construction work office documentation

Hello,

I am attaching the important templates which generally used for construction process from pre-construction stage to post construction stage.
Detailed cost plan.png

These are the most important formats which are required in any kind of projects, the attached formats includes;

- BOQ Quantity Validation
- Cash Outflow
- Change order for Purchase Order Quantity.
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Reinforcement steel calculations
- Variation Statement

I hope it will helpful to you to prepare the documents at your office

Attachments

• BOQ Quantity Validation-Peer review Auditing.pdf
    486.1 KB · Views: 4,786
  • Cash outflow.pdf
    154.2 KB · Views: 3,798
  • Change Order for PO Qty.pdf
    383.5 KB · Views: 3,346
  • Detailed Cost Plan.pdf
    159.1 KB · Views: 3,593
  • Draft Estimate.pdf
    72.7 KB · Views: 3,318
  • RA Bill Abstract.pdf
    176.4 KB · Views: 3,381
  • Rate Analysis.pdf
    24 KB · Views: 3,579
  • Reinforcement Steel Calculations.pdf
    349.2 KB · Views: 3,872
  • Variation statement.pdf
    390.4 KB · Views: 3,540
Hello,

I am attaching the important templates which generally used for construction process from pre-construction stage to post construction stage.
View attachment 1694

These are the most important formats which are required in any kind of projects, the attached formats includes;

- Cash Outflow
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Variation Statement

Brother,
I want to know more about this rate analysis..Can you help?

Reactions: daivik31 and Basith

pirpasha

Hello,

View attachment 1694

- Cash Outflow
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Variation Statement

It will be more helpful if upload excel sheet of these files.. if you have.

Reactions: Mohammed Muaviya
Hello,

View attachment 1694

- Cash Outflow
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Variation Statement

Thanks Sir

Hello,

View attachment 1694

- Cash Outflow
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Variation Statement

Please send excel files

I see several members have asked for the templates in Excel rather than pdf. I, like Mr. Sudhakar Reddy B will often provide my spreadsheet-based templates in pdf format rather than provide the actual worksheet: Why? Blindly using someone else's spreadsheet without a full understanding of the calculations & functions used to build it can lead to disastrous results. As an engineer, you must take it upon yourself to build & understand your own worksheets. Mr. Sudhakar has provided some excellent starting points, but it's up to the individual engineer to put in the time & effort to craft worksheets that work for your particular project or problem set....

The world is changing so quickly - Younger generations are expecting an App to solve their problems with a push of a button instead of putting in the hours of work necessary to solve the problem using their own minds. We are engineers - We are different - Our minds are built to solve problems. Take the initiative. Drive yourself to solve the problem on your own. Don't always look for the "Push Of A Button" solution. You are educated, trained and possess talents & skills far beyond the non-engineer. The engineer who puts in the work and applies his/her knowledge is a much greater asset to his team, client & employer than someone who simply knows how to use an App....