1. An Engineer shall, by thought, word and deed, act always in a manner that will enhance the prestige of the noble profession to which he belongs.
2. An Engineer shall constantly remember that he is a creator of the new world and place the needs of his country and people before his own.
3. An Engineer shall hold in high esteem the great pioneers of his profession who have contributed in the large measure towards the welfare of the human race and assiduously endeavor to follow their footsteps.
4. An Engineer shall uphold the great tradition built up by his predecessors and strives to improve upon them.
5. An Engineer shall not misuse his technical knowledge to serve personal or parochial ambitions.
6. An Engineer shall be kind, courteous and considerate, but firm in his dealings with the public and co-workers.
7. An Engineer shall not scoff at his subordinates not stoop low before his seniors but shall act with dignity and decorum with both.
8. An Engineer shall not speak or act in a manner that will embarrass another member of his profession in the eyes of others.
9. An Engineer shall not believe in rumors of malicious allegations against the members of his profession ; nor shall he over-indulge in spreading such rumors and allegations light-heartedly.
10. An Engineer shall zealously guard against any encroachment into his fields of activity by domineering administrators.
SOURCE :- Unknown