Tomorrow I'm going to interview so plz give some refer notes for interview

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Best of luck for your interview.

Below are some basic tips / notes for your reference to win the interviewers mind;

1. Understand the position for which you are going for interview.
2. Understand the roles and responsibility stated by employer (if not stated, search for what x does)
3. If you are fresher, dont fear. interviewer knows you are nut shell and he will just ask you basic question which may not be relevant for the job.
From such interviews interviewer judge your personality, self confidence, ability to work etc (if you taught him a bookish knowledge, you may fail in interview).
4. In real world real experience is matter, most of the works are done as per guidelines of the company which are set by some Gurus after understanding the process over several years and they are high standard processes about which no book tells.
5. Don't be over smart, if you don't know something, politely tell him, you don't know about this. (he may reject you for this, but in most cases they guides and like you for telling truth).
6. Ask interviewer in interest of knowing, what job you need to do.
7. Interview are held only to know your capabilities, which even you are not aware (Interviewer knows what type of person they wanted, Its not like that a scholar or highly knowledgeable person is best fitted for work but his abilities to handle the work are most important).
8. Due to point no 7, most people thinks, interviewer ask me useless question.
9. Always remember, interviewer is guru in that field and knows what he expect from you, even if dont have in depth knowledge of things which are handled by the position for which you are interviewed.
10. Keep your knowledge upgraded by learning new things.

Below is an example of over-smart guy (Taking simple example to make everyone understand better)

What is bat and its use in cricket field (Unless person knows he should not answer such question, simply answer dont know)

Over-smart guy ask his friend on whats app, what is bat and its use.
His friend by keeping in mind he knows basic thing answered.
Bat is a tool used for scoring run. it used to hit ball when bawler bawl it.

Next interview, when asked same question
Over-smart guy replies brilliantly and fail to answer further question.

The interviewer understand what he is up to and then starts to find how sill is he /she
Over-smart guy after coming out of interview tells his friend, he screwed me a lot, he was asking irrelevant questions to me.

All should avoid such things, there is no harm if you don't know something, you might get chance to learn that if you answered it truly, over-smartness will make you loose the opportunity.

I hope i shared some good things for you.
If anyone have anything to add in it, kindly reply and help others.

archdevil

Royal Member
A nice and detailed guidelines provided by. Mr. Deshmukk. In addition to this follow the basic of

1. be on time for the interview
2. wear a presentable dress
3. In case of delay etc intimate the interviewer the probable arrival time with a valid reason
4. While answering the question keep an eye to eye contact with the interviewer.
5. Never kneel on the table while answering. Maintain your posture straight.

The above details are basic but play a vital role.
Best of luck

Sathish Kumar

Below are some basic tips / notes for your reference to win the interviewers mind;

2. Understand the roles and responsibility stated by employer (if not stated, search for what x does)
3. If you are fresher, dont fear. interviewer knows you are nut shell and he will just ask you basic question which may not be relevant for the job.
From such interviews interviewer judge your personality, self confidence, ability to work etc (if you taught him a bookish knowledge, you may fail in interview).
4. In real world real experience is matter, most of the works are done as per guidelines of the company which are set by some Gurus after understanding the process over several years and they are high standard processes about which no book tells.
5. Don't be over smart, if you don't know something, politely tell him, you don't know about this. (he may reject you for this, but in most cases they guides and like you for telling truth).
7. Interview are held only to know your capabilities, which even you are not aware (Interviewer knows what type of person they wanted, Its not like that a scholar or highly knowledgeable person is best fitted for work but his abilities to handle the work are most important).
9. Always remember, interviewer is guru in that field and knows what he expect from you, even if dont have in depth knowledge of things which are handled by the position for which you are interviewed.

Below is an example of over-smart guy (Taking simple example to make everyone understand better)

What is bat and its use in cricket field (Unless person knows he should not answer such question, simply answer dont know)

The interviewer understand what he is up to and then starts to find how sill is he /she
Over-smart guy after coming out of interview tells his friend, he screwed me a lot, he was asking irrelevant questions to me.

All should avoid such things, there is no harm if you don't know something, you might get chance to learn that if you answered it truly, over-smartness will make you loose the opportunity.

thank you bro

Sathish Kumar

Thank u sir.... I got a job...