what is the volume of standard head pan and wheel barrow.

What you call standard in your place may not be standard in another.For you to know or determine the volume of your head pan and wheelbarrow,you will have to fill in them a measured amount of water. If the water required to fill your headpan is 25 litres, and amount of water filling your wheel barrow is 75 litres, those become the volumes of your headpan and wheel barrow respectively.

Jibodu2019

Apprentice
ba
What you call standard in your place may not be standard in another.For you to know or determine the volume of your head pan and wheelbarrow,you will have to fill in them a measured amount of water. If the water required to fill your headpan is 25 litres, and amount of water filling your wheel barrow is 75 litres, those become the volumes of your headpan and wheel barrow respectively.

U mean i will convert the litres to volume.?

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
U mean i will convert the litres to volume.?
As the size of head pan and wheel barrow might vary from country to country and design made by specific manufacturer and the material used for manufacturing like plastic or steel.

Best way to findout is to contact manufacturer. If the manufacturer wont supply the data you can easily derive the volume.

Weight the empty head pan or wheel barrow and pour water in it and weight it again. The net weight will give you volume as the water have specific gravity of 1. One kg of water means 1 liter.

1000 liter is 1 cum

1cum is 35.32 cft.

You can easily convert its volume to your best suitable unit of measurement by doing simple calculations.

Here in India 4 standard steel head pan measures 1 cft of material volume.

I havent checked for wheel barrows.

Reactions: Mehboob

Jibodu2019

Apprentice
ba
As the size of head pan and wheel barrow might vary from country to country and design made by specific manufacturer and the material used for manufacturing like plastic or steel.

Best way to findout is to contact manufacturer. If the manufacturer wont supply the data you can easily derive the volume.

Weight the empty head pan or wheel barrow and pour water in it and weight it again. The net weight will give you volume as the water have specific gravity of 1. One kg of water means 1 liter.

1000 liter is 1 cum

1cum is 35.32 cft.

You can easily convert its volume to your best suitable unit of measurement by doing simple calculations.

Here in India 4 standard steel head pan measures 1 cft of material volume.

I havent checked for wheel barrows.

Thanks alot.