What preparation is needed for getting selected for senior level post in reputed construction company?

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Interviewer wont take written exam.

They will screw all your preparation, because real time demand is of true experience. You will never ever able to understand what kind of question they will ask because all depends on skill of interviewer, how they extract all information about you and knowledge you have within few minutes of conversation.

Your question make me to rejoy the most wonderful joke

A super famous person will not take name, visits a village and tell farmer i will tell you how many cows you have, if its correct then i will take one, farmer do agree to it, that famous person then call his team get setalite imaging to count the total number and tells the farmer exact count and take one animal.

Farmer then finally tell that famous guy, Sir what you taken is not a cow, its my dog.

Farmer - interviewer - knows everything.

Famous guy - giving interview and showing knowledge of how thing can be done without understanding what exactly he is doing.

All that can help you in growing at any company is Knowledge you got and what you learnt from previous experiances of work.

Seniority wont come by ageing, there is nothing in the world other than your work knowledge that can make you grow to senior most post.

I seen many engineers who retires as a Senior engineer - not because they never got oportunity to prove themselve but because they treated dog as a cow because they really not in position to make difference between two things.

Hope you might have understood my words.

Reactions: VIDHYA SAGAR