Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
You must understand the term of reconciliation so that you will remember easily and can create format for reconciliation within minute.

Reconciliation of material is nothing but accounting of whatever material you got in your custody.

The following parameters are important when you are doing reconciliation.

1. Receipt of material - material received at site.
2. Material consumed - (this will be as per the material issue notes or indents)
3. Theoretical consumption - for completing that work, theoretically how much material you are supposed to required.
4. Difference between theoretical and practical consumption (there should not be difference between those quantity in most of the materials but in some materials there may be difference where material received in another unit of measurement and consumed in other unit of measurement)
5. Receipt - Consumption = Balance stock (i think does not required explanation).
6. Physical Stock - it is a measurement of balance material stock done physically.
7. Difference between theoretical and practical (variation ) - it should be within limit as specified by company or Indian Standard or any country standards which you do refer in your project.

Soon will share on format of reconciliation of material which i was using for reference.

Reactions: Subodh1 and amd007
You must understand the term of reconciliation so that you will remember easily and can create format for reconciliation within minute.

Reconciliation of material is nothing but accounting of whatever material you got in your custody.

The following parameters are important when you are doing reconciliation.

1. Receipt of material - material received at site.
2. Material consumed - (this will be as per the material issue notes or indents)
3. Theoretical consumption - for completing that work, theoretically how much material you are supposed to required.
4. Difference between theoretical and practical consumption (there should not be difference between those quantity in most of the materials but in some materials there may be difference where material received in another unit of measurement and consumed in other unit of measurement)
5. Receipt - Consumption = Balance stock (i think does not required explanation).
6. Physical Stock - it is a measurement of balance material stock done physically.
7. Difference between theoretical and practical (variation ) - it should be within limit as specified by company or Indian Standard or any country standards which you do refer in your project.

Soon will share on format of reconciliation of material which i was using for reference.
Sir can u provide the format

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member