Introduce Your Self

Tanuj

Sep 10, 2017
Myself Tanuj Pusa! I am Pursing my Post Graduation in structural Engineering under JNTUH . and Presently looking for internship or job opportunity !

Reactions: Er. Yuvraj Bhavsar

Sanjeev Sagar

Sep 27, 2017
Bareilly
Hello everyone
This is sanjeev kumar. I'm from Bareilly uttar pradesh. I have completed my b.tech in civil engg.from uttar pradesh technical university Lucknow in 2017. Now I'm fresher and seeking job.

Reactions: Er. Yuvraj Bhavsar
Sep 20, 2017
Tanzania
My name is Msafiri Mtyaule. I am a gradute engineer with specialization in civil engineering from Tanzania in east Africa. I have worked as the WASH Officer and travelled to some african and european countries while working in the refugee humanitarian organisations until recently when decided to register a contracting company with operational license in civil and building works. Thanks for this forum and the website as it helps alot to get collectional of materials from all over the world that would have been difficult to get from where everybody is!

phani sekhar

Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys. Hope all are doing well. Myself Phani Sekhar. I did my PG in Structural Engineering under JNTU KAKINADA, AP and Currently I am in Hyderabad. Kudos to all the team members of Capture.PNG . Every one has getting the chance of knowing the more stuff relating to CIVIL ENGINEERING through this forum. Thank each and everyone for sharing your valuable time and knowledge.

b4felix

Oct 14, 2017
Abuja, Nigeria
I am Felix Ogunrinde, Engineering, Procurement and Construction Engineer Project Engineer, Civil, Structural, Design Engineer based in Nigeria.

Oct 12, 2017
Oman Muscat
Dear Members
My name is Sreekumar illickathara, I am from MEP background, I am too much interested to learn Civil engineering and hope this platform will help me to learn the same.