Introduce Your Self

My name is Msafiri Mtyaule. I am a gradute engineer with specialization in civil engineering from Tanzania in east Africa. I have worked as the WASH Officer and travelled to some african and european countries while working in the refugee humanitarian organisations until recently when decided to register a contracting company with operational license in civil and building works. Thanks for this forum and the website as it helps alot to get collectional of materials from all over the world that would have been difficult to get from where everybody is!

Hi guys. Hope all are doing well. Myself Phani Sekhar. I did my PG in Structural Engineering under JNTU KAKINADA, AP and Currently I am in Hyderabad. Kudos to all the team members of Capture.PNG. Every one has getting the chance of knowing the more stuff relating to CIVIL ENGINEERING through this forum. Thank each and everyone for sharing your valuable time and knowledge.

Dear Members
My name is Sreekumar illickathara, I am from MEP background, I am too much interested to learn Civil engineering and hope this platform will help me to learn the same.