Pocket Data for Junior Engineers on site

Apurv

I think there is a need to correct the cement consumption in M20 and above mixes. It’s way greater value.

If you are looking for a couple of GREAT pocket-sized engineering resources, I highly recommend you add either/both of these to your toolboxes.

I picked these two books up in the early 1990's and they are as useful today as they were when I bought them as a young upstart engineer. LOTS of simple, basic general engineering & mathematical formulas that we all use during the workday are contained in these pocket-sized books. Although we use computers to find information & produce calculations moreso now then we did back in the day, it is always good to have access to the basics for reference. Cheers!!

Books.PNG

If you are looking for a couple of GREAT pocket-sized engineering resources, I highly recommend you add either/both of these to your toolboxes.

I picked these two books up in the early 1990's and they are as useful today as they were when I bought them as a young upstart engineer. LOTS of simple, basic general engineering & mathematical formulas that we all use during the workday are contained in these pocket-sized books. Although we use computers to find information & produce calculations moreso now then we did back in the day, it is always good to have access to the basics for reference. Cheers!!

View attachment 2723
please provide pdf document of above books