Which books junior engineer should read

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
If you really wanted to read, then understand real life experiences told by your seniors.

If they are not Sharing minded (Experience by age and don't have any real knowledge of anything to share) and avoids your question either by shouting at you or saying will tell you later.

Then here at Civil4M, you have the biggest book of experiences which not only share the experiences but speak with you too.

You will not find such book anywhere else.

This is a Live book which keeps on adding experiences and enhancing the knowledge of all.

Pankaj Sharma

Royal Member
Staff member
Best books to read for Junior Engineer Civil 2018.Please Suggest:)
If you preparing for Junior Engineer, you should have to real all your books thoroughly to understand basic.
It will help you to crack any exam.
After understanding basics and clearing your doubt you have to do objective questions on all particular subjects as per your Test or department which you have to apply. This is the basic statergy for clear any exam, no matter what it's level is.
For more information you have to check our post
https://civil4m.com/threads/important-civil-engineering-books.1881/
Hope you understand if still you have any query you can message me or reply Here.
Good Luck
!

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
If you really wanted to read, then understand real life experiences told by your seniors.

If they are not Sharing minded (Experience by age and don't have any real knowledge of anything to share) and avoids your question either by shouting at you or saying will tell you later.

Then here at Civil4M, you have the biggest book of experiences which not only share the experiences but speak with you too.

You will not find such book anywhere else.

This is a Live book which keeps on adding experiences and enhancing the knowledge of all.
Sorry, I made this reply because, your question was half way posted which made me to take this subject as in different way.