A civil engineers handbook on building construction by Kumar Properties

amd007

Elite Member
A good book to go through for civil engineers into building construction.

Handbook civil engineering.jpg

I happened to go through it and found it good and worth sharing with our community here at Civil4m.

I am not sure if a copy is there in our forum. If its there then it's fine,;) if not then enjoy the information shared by learned people from our industry.:)

Attachments

• A civil engineers handbook on building construction.pdf
    7.7 MB · Views: 11,618

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
This is a very nice handbook which increased my interest to read it.

I like the first part of this handbook which covers all other aspects which are generally not covered in any other book.

This is a real practical book which helps in understanding may things.

Till now i gone through section 1 and found it most useful.

Thank You for sharing this book.

View attachment 3365

I happened to go through it and found it good and worth sharing with our community here at Civil4m.

I am not sure if a copy is there in our forum. If its there then it's fine,;) if not then enjoy the information shared by learned people from our industry.:)
Very very informative sir...

Orimax

View attachment 3365

Thanks

Henryj

This is a very nice handbook which increased my interest to read it.

I like the first part of this handbook which covers all other aspects which are generally not covered in any other book.

This is a real practical book which helps in understanding may things.

Till now i gone through section 1 and found it most useful.

Thank You for sharing this book.
Could you please share the book with me. Am unable to download. henrys.johnson@outlook.com