In 1 cum how many number of 50kg cement bags required

Chetan Yadav

Staff member
FB_IMG_1504791495897.jpg
If You really Ask me, then let me tell you.

The number of cement bags per cum of conrete depends on Your Concrete Mix Design.

Mix Designing is done to achieve a specific characteristic of Concrete like compressive strength, durability etc.

Characteristic of concrete depends on design of structure, life span etc.

So one can not say how many bags of 50kg cement will be required to produce a cum of concrete without knowing a what mix it is.

Even if in Todays world, you are doing concrete in conventional way then you are still in stone age.

Hi,
The question is too nascent.
Refer your mix design or from actual work condition you can work out the total cement required to do 1 cubic meter of concrete.
Kindly use this forum to ask serious questions.

Chetan Yadav

Staff member
Hi,
The question is too nascent.
Refer your mix design or from actual work condition you can work out the total cement required to do 1 cubic meter of concrete.
Kindly use this forum to ask serious questions.
Its a fb troll means how silly people goes,
Hope masters will soon post on concrete mix designs and the importance of it compare to conventional methodes which is now a history.

MAR

Founder Member
View attachment 4
If You really Ask me, then let me tell you.

The number of cement bags per cum of conrete depends on Your Concrete Mix Design.

Mix Designing is done to achieve a specific characteristic of Concrete like compressive strength, durability etc.

Characteristic of concrete depends on design of structure, life span etc.

So one can not say how many bags of 50kg cement will be required to produce a cum of concrete without knowing a what mix it is.

Even if in Todays world, you are doing concrete in conventional way then you are still in stone age.
What's the design mix?

Accordingly we can estimate the quantity of cement required in 1 cum of concrete

Aakash Dudhat

Apprentice
Estimation is a very important part of any field... and sometime estimation of little things is extremely tedious so here I provide a platform to avoid lengthy calculation and base for perfect estimation of calculating cement sand and aggregate quantity in concrete

and find your answers on way

download excel sheet

Reactions: Rakesh Patel
The density of cement is 1440 Kg/Cum. Thus the volume of a 50 kg cement bag comes to be= [ 50/1440 ]*1000 = 34.722 Litres . For practical purposes consider as 35 Litres. That gives to 0.035cum quite simple. Thus in 1 cum it come approx. 29 bags of 50kg cement bags.